Share in the Learning Fun
With improved coordination and thinking the world begins to open up for preschoolers. Our program introduces language, math, science, Spanish, and social skills in a natural sequence to nourish learning one step and a time, with individual attention suited to your child’s unique needs.
Moments in Your Preschooler’s Day
Each day at our centers preschoolers explore science experiments, create artwork, play characters and movement games. In this way they learn following directions and other key skills for learning success.
Purposeful Play Is Early Education
Each day is packed with carefully designed activities structured around the six main development areas. Here are a few example activities:
- LITERACY AND MATH ACTIVITIES
- OUTDOOR AND CREATIVE EXPRESSION ACTIVITIES
- SPANISH VOCABULARY ACTIVITIES
Literacy activities include identifying rhyming words and creating group stories on the flannel board. Math activities focus on positional words, identifying and creating shapes, and on measuring.
Your Preschooler’s Developmental Areas
Language and Literacy Development
Building Brain Power
Social and Emotional Development
Physical Development and Wellness
- create detailed artwork that includes people, animals, and things
- play movement games that involve following directions as well as creating unique moves
- play a character role in simple dramatic scenarios from books
- repeat more complex melodies and rhythm patterns